Sunday, January 1, 2012

thank you

hey guys

how are you all??

good i hope

yes i blogged 2 days ago but sometimes i've got things i wanna say.. but its a new year and i wanna begin it with wishing you all a happy new year and i just wanna do a quick recap over 2011. kay?

lets go, i'm creating a list of thank yous that i would like to express..

1) thank you to everyone that made me smile in 2011, except the fake smiles .. yeh i don't like those

2) thank you to everyone that promised me they'd stay .. and they actually did

3)thank you to everyone who decided to do something mean to me because you made me learn something new about how bitchy people can be

4) thank you to everyone who made me question my values because it is you who reminded me that everything changes

5) thank you to everyone who thought about me during the year of 2011, it is your thoughts that keep me alive in your memory and that is a huge consolation for me


idk if i have anything more i'd like say regarding this matter .. 2011 was without a doubt one of the most interesting years i've ever had .. and i feel like 2012 will be just as interesting

here's to new beginnings

and finally

until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment