Sunday, December 25, 2011

the real winner

hey guys

i know i blogged recently but i feel like there's something i wanna talk about right now

you

yes i want to talk about you
and you

and you
and you

are you you? is that a trick question?

it really shouldnt be...its quite an easy question

are you you? or are you somebody else?

do you try desperately to fit in?

there are two kinds of fitting in:

1) when you ADAPT into the environment you're in by linking your interests with the interests of others and forming a healthy relationship with those people

and this is the good kind of fitting in

2) when you ALTER your identity in order to adjust to the environment you're in.. and sadly you lose yourself and you become a walking copycat

ew.

seriously, what the hell? why the hell is nobody acting natural anymore???
acting naturally works for me, i'm me, and life has its ups and downs but i'm me, that's my salvation that i'm me, i dont let myself down, i think the most disgusting and insulting thing i can ever do to myself is try to copy someone else, what the HELL? am i that insecure about myself that i can't have a shred of dignity to pull myself together and make up who i am by myself?????

i guess what i'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter if you're different, different is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and if you think that by changing who you are you'll make more friends or you'll be happier, my friend you're making the worst mistake ever. BE YOU. we need more you's today...

until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment