Thursday, December 1, 2011

things you need to know

hey guys

how are you all? good i hope

well its the weekend..not for nourah though, but thats not the point

i'll get straight to the point which is related to everything you really should know, the facts that i haven't blatantly stated about myself but you may have already assumed..

i'll make them into a list because people find that easier to read..

here we go:

1) i expect way too much.

this has cost me many relationships i've had with people (RELATIONSHIPS AS IN ALL KINDS OK?? dont be close-minded if you're gonna decide to read my blog, enough said.)

2) i overthink pretty much everything around me, i interpret things in the most unrealistic kinds of ways and i end up upsetting myself for no reason

i agree, that does sound retarded..but i cant help it, this is me, and i think a lot

3) i believe that there are things in life we have no control over no matter how hard we try

some people believe they can do anything and although its nice to carry that kind of positive energy i dont like to fool myself..

4) i believe that when you love someone .. you go the extra mile

this is a pretty big deal.. you love someone..you show them, even if you don't show them directly, you still show them

5) the kindest acts are the ones we don't know about..

the nicest things that people have done for me are the things that i actually dont know about..when your loved ones do things for you and don't tell you..that shows real care

6) i give my heart to everything and everyone i'm around

i'm not in anything for games, for jokes or for laughs..i like to have a good time but never at the expense of someone else's time and effort...if i talk to you, it means i take you seriously and i take whatever it is we have seriously (friendship etc.)

7) if i don't like you, you'll know it

flattery? i don't do that shit, if i don't like you, you'll be the first to know.

8) i have made a lot of bad mistakes..

my god, i made mistakes...mistakes that are so terrible and large in size .. i pity and regret them everyday .. but there's no going back sometimes.. sometimes we accept what we can't control

9) i don't like to have my time wasted

if you're reading this.. and if you're someone who's planning to waste my time in any way, just get out and shut up, i'm not interested.

10) finally.. i like people who want to know me.. so if you do want to know me, i thank you.

really, from my heart..thank you.


until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment