Monday, October 17, 2011

the safest place

hey guys
how are we all today?
hope you're all doing WELL
so umm.. well today was pretty good..it was productive and i'm not looking forward to next week..i have 3 important tests so enshalla they'll pass by easily...oh and i have a test on thursday..not looking forward to that either..this is kind of a turning point, so everything will be clearer once next week is over..anyway this isn't what i wanna talk about.. i wanna discuss my birthday..now i do know i get some views on this so if you're reading this and you know me personally, then here's my request to you on friday 21 october (my birthday), you're entitled to wish anything you want from me, basically you can request anything you like and if it's not too extreme and if it's not inappropriate i'm up for it, most of the people that read this are from my twitter followers..so if you follow me on twitter you can just send me a tweet and you know, i'll get back to you, the reason i wanna do this is because i think it'll be fun, it'll be fun to see the kind of things people may ask from me and it'll be fun to be able to give something back...i mean there's this notion that we should make birthday wishes and that they should come true..(although most of the time they don't) but when i thought about it how do i expect my wishes to come true if i never granted anybody else's? now i'm not self-absorbed to the point where i believe some of you guys' wishes and happiness depend on me, but if there's anything i can do for you, not necessarily a wish, even if you wanted a favour, really, just ask and i'm up for it, it's important to give back, i believe it's a way of showing that you're thankful that you managed to get through another year..and to be honest this past year has been tough..i lost much more than i have gained..or at least that's what it feels like sometimes..but i won't get into that..anyway, thanks for reading this remember you're awesome and you are loved..until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment