Wednesday, October 5, 2011

so it's been a while!

hey guys
how are you all?
i know i didn't blog in a while but i don't think i've been missed b9ara7a. yala anyway. i've barely had enough time to come in and sit on my computer let alone blog and the reason behind that is that i have a lot on my plate right now, which is just the way i like it. my birthday is still closer than ever and i'm looking forward to it because it's my favourite day of the year! and i respect people who remember it's my birthday and wish me a happy birthday, it's sort of a reminder of who cared enough to remember and who didn't, you know? hmm what else..ok i'm in this weird zone right now where i'm confused about some things and idk if i'm doing the right things or not, i hope i am..i don't wanna get caught up in a mess...hmm what else? wow i'm actually out of things to say, i'm talking less isn't that weird? i'm usually chatty. anyway i have to go now. until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment