Friday, September 30, 2011

so my birthday is soon

hey guys how are you all doing?
so this post is self-explanatory i'm gonna be talking about my upcoming birthday! i love my birthday it always feels special because i love getting older but i also hate it..i mean i'm turning 19 and that's cool BUT i hate that i'm getting closer to turning 20, i mean seriously i am nothing like most 20 year-olds, a7es i'm too immature to be 20 and it's just weird man it's just weird! i'm finding it hard to come up with things to say right now idk why but anyway i'm not ready to be 20 and i won't have to worry about that for another year but let's face it, time is running faster than the wildest horses out there..it seemed like my 18th birthday was yesterday..my 18th birthday was amazing, i know this birthday will be different but hopefully just as good..there's something i REALLY want, one of them is james blunt but the other thing is like top secret and i'm kinda convinced it won't happen but my god if it does, i will be so happy.
until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment