Sunday, September 18, 2011

so today was my first day

hey guys
so i'm back to college! and it felt good to be back, it was exhausting i'll admit but i absolutely love having a fixed routine back in my life, seriously i love it, love it love it love it! the summer felt too chaotic and i've been lifeless for a while now and i'm not ashamed to admit it, i've been searching and searching for different opportunities and now is the time when things are turning around for me, i actually feel maturer this year..it's a nice feeling to have, i'm generally happy right now and i hope the semester passes by smoothly, i'm writing this while listening to james blunt, did i mention he's my favourite artist ever? i guess it's the sincerity in his tone of voice that pulls me the most, i mean he always sounds genuine in every song he sings, two of my all-time favourite songs are by him. speaking of which, do you guys wanna know my all-time favourite songs? i'll list them but they won't be in order, mosta7eel i can order them it's way too hard, if you're reading this and you're looking for some good music to listen to, in my opinion this is what i think:
1) 1973-James Blunt
2) Same mistake-James Blunt
3) Swans- Unkle Bob
4) Fix you- Coldplay

there are a lot more songs that move me and i'll probably mention these songs more often in my next blogs since they all affect me in different ways but i think that's enough for now, no? until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment