Friday, September 16, 2011

so i'm a bit of a wreck

hey guys
so lately something weird has been happening to me, now i'm not a depressed person or like one of those drama queens who make a huge fuss about everything, i'm normal, good things make me happy and bad things make me sad, i'm a little overly sensitive and i do express my emotions in a blatant way but i try not to be melodramatic, but lately it feels like i'm reacting to everything that's happening around me in a really exaggerated way. the smallest things are upsetting me, well some of them aren't small but they're way too personal to be mentioned here, i hope this doesn't disappoint the thousands of readers i get on this page, anyway, idk man, maybe it's one of those days but it's been going on for a while, i wish things were easier, i wish a person can actually control how they feel, although that does have its disadvantages, a huge part of life's magic and beauty comes from our inability to control how we feel about different people and situations, but it goes both ways right? you have to get the bad to get the good and vice versa...i just feel like a lot of the bad has been going around in my head, seriously my head actually hurts right now, i need a break, i haven't been on a legitimate vacation in soooooo long, i haven't cleared my head since god knows when, no wonder i've been feeling this way, i need to breathe and wow this is a pretty terrible time to realize this since i'm starting college on sunday, how smart of me, man yeh ok whatever i'll just suck it up like i've been doing for the past years, and maybe this won't be an issue once i'm back in college, maybe a distraction is what i need, and college is definitely a huge distraction. until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment