Saturday, September 24, 2011

so i suck with money

hey guys, how are you all?
today started off really well, i did a lot of shopping and i had a good time with my mum, but then we went to the bank to deposit some money in my bank account, and the atm machine had this deposit service and i put the money in, and when i finished, i clicked back and then it said that the transaction was void! so at first i was like ok let's see how much i have in my account, and then it showed me my original bank balance even though i deposited a large amount of money so it should be more! now this is my mum's money so i freaked out because i didn't want to make it seem like i'm irresponsible, luckily god blessed me with an amazing, understanding mum and she calmed me down and contacted the bank, they said they'll contact the branch and have the money transferred to my account by tomorrow, i still feel a little shaky because i hate it when i make mistakes and i know you're thinking nourah everyone makes mistakes, but i don't like to make mistakes because i like to think i'm a smart person and yes i know smart people make mistakes but smart people don't make stupid mistakes and i felt really stupid today, idk..anyway until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment