Wednesday, September 21, 2011

so this is gonna be a quick post

hey guys
i'm like totally tired but i thought i had to update you all before i went to bed and got ready for a new day in my exciting *yawn* life, anyway today i didn't have college which is fine by me since this week raped me, and i had lunch at an awesome restaurant, you may have heard of it it's called mais al ghanim..then i went out with some friends and i did something kinda wild and out there, but no matter what i'm not gonna say what it is here, i hope this doesn't disappoint anyone, but really i can't say, all i can tell you is that it has been done 3 times, and it's crazy and stupid and a bit out there but what's life without a little wildness right? and if you know me personally and i haven't already told you what this thing is then please don't come and ask me because chances are if i didn't tell you by now, i wasn't planning to in the first place. anyway enough on that, i have a long day of college awaiting me tomorrow and that's it for now i guess. until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment